Welcome to international Face-to-Face meetings in MANUFUTURE 2013! It will bring together a broad spectrum of European manufacturing companies and research institutes. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts in the face of Horizon 2020 perspectives.
Why participate in Face-to-Face Meetings?
- To present, discuss and develop new project ideas on FoF at international level
- To find project partner or to form project teams
- To join existing consortium and to get early-warning information about the upcoming funding opportunities
- To take advantage of networking with a f broad spectrum of European manufacturing companies
There will be held two parallel sessions of Face-to Face Meetings at the same time:
- B2B Networking meetings for companies and organizations to find potential business partners and to initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Round Table for Preparation of FoF (Factories of the Future) 2014 Proposals – for those who have an idea and want to make it happen.
Registration for Face-to-Face meetings is open now! Click here to register
Dates to remember:
- Starting requests for meetings: 25th September 2013
- Ending requests for meetings: 5th October 2013
- Face-to-Face meetings date: 8th October 2013
Venue: LITEXPO Lithuania’s Exhibition and Congress Centre, Vilnius, Lithuania