Last minute info
On the 6th of October:
- From 10.00 to 01.00+1 the organizers will provide free transportation from Vilnius International Airport to the Conference hotels listed in the section 3.
- At 18.30, transportation will be arranged for participants from the Conference hotels to the Welcome reception at Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (please have in mind that Amberton Hotel and The Narutis Hotel is just 3 min walk from the evening venue).
- After Welcome reception transportation from the Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania to the Conference hotels will be provided.
On the 7th of October:
- From 8.30 to 01.00+1 the organizers will provide free transportation from Vilnius International Airport to the Conference hotels or directly to the Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO.
- At 7.30, transportation will be arranged for participants from the Conference hotels to the Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO.
- At 22.00, transportation will be arranged for participants from the Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO to the Conference hotels.
On the 8th of October:
- At 8.00, transportation will be arranged for participants from the Conference hotels to the Industry Visits starting point.
- At 8.15, transportation will be arranged for participants from the Conference hotels to the Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO
- At 17.00, transportation will be arranged for participants from the Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO to the Conference Hotels and Airport.
- On arrival at the Airport on October 6th and 7th, please follow the signs and proceed to the arrival hall to the MANUFUTURE2013 conference booth for transfer to the Conference hotels arrangements.
- Free transportation to the Airport from Conference hotels and LITEXPO Centre will also be available upon the request at any time on October 7th and 8th. Please register in advance at the Conference Information Desk.
- Detail information and any changes on departures will be available at the Info Desk points organised at the Conference hotels and LITEXPO Centre.
The organizers have pre-arranged accommodation at the following Conference hotels:
- “Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva”, 20 Konstitucijos Avenue, Vilnius http://www.radissonblu.com/lietuvahotel-vilnius
- “Best Western Vilnius Hotel”, 14 Konstitucijos Avenu, Vilnius http://vilniushotel.eu/EN/Vilnius
- “Novotel Vilnius Centre Hotel”, 16 Gedimino Avenue, Vilnius http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-5209-novotel-vilnius-centre/index.shtml
- “Neringa Hotel”, 23 Gedimino Avenue, Vilnius http://www.neringahotel.com/en
- “Amberton Hotel”, 1 L.Stuokos – Gucevičiaus Str., Vilnius http://www.ambertonhotels.com/vilnius
- “The Narutis Hotel”, 24 Pilies Str., Vilnius http://narutis.com/
3. Conference Venue
The conference will take place at the LITEXPO Centre (5 Laisvės Av., Vilnius). The official website: http://litexpo.lt
6. Guided Tours
Guided tours will be organised only for registered participants that indicated their intention for attendance via the conference registration tool at: www.conftool.com/manufuture2013
- Vilnius City tour - (3 hours) on October 6th from 15:00 to 18:00. There will be two separate starting points organised for two separate groups simultaneously. First starting point will be at the entrance of RADISSON BLU Hotel Lietuva which is 2 min walk from BEST WESTERN Vilnius Hotel. Second starting point will be at the entrance of NOVOTEL Vilnius Centre Hotel which is 5 min walk from NERINGA Hotel and 10 min walk from AMBERTON Hotel and 15 min walk from NARUTIS Hotel.
- Vilnius City tour - (3 hours) on October 9th from 09:00 to 12:00. Pick up at the Conference hotels.
- Tour of Trakai - (4 hours) on October 9th from 09:00 to 13:00. Pick up at the Conference hotels.
- CANCELED (lack of attendees) - Park of Europe - (5 hours) on October 9th.
- Local time
Local time in Lithuania is GMT +2.
It is expected during the Conference to have 8°C to 10°C daily temperatures and 3°C to 5°C night temperatures, fair weather.
Local currency is Litas (1 € = 3, 45 LTL)
Smoking is prohibited in indoor public places in Lithuania.
- Emergency number
In case of emergency, please call 112.
- Dial Code for Lithuania
- Restaurants & Cafes
All restaurants and cafes in Vilnius Old town can be found on this website:
For those who wish to extend their stay in Lithuania, we recommend the following websites for information on traveling around Lithuania and about events taking place throughout the country in 2013:
Official website of the Lithuanian Presidency of the Council of the European Union 2013: www.eu2013.lt
Official website of the Conference http://www.manufuture2013.eu
For further information regarding organization and/or practical arrangements, please contact Dr. Kęstutis Maknys, Head of the Conference Information Desk, tel.+370 61859002