The Organising Committee (OC) is responsible for the conference related issues for MANUFUTURE 2013 .
The OC is responsible for the conference's detailed agenda and also for ensuring an appropriate level of speeches and presentations through the invitation of high-level key speakers. The Organising Committee is also responsible for communication with National Authorities and the EU institutions involved.
The OC's activities are supported on a day-to-day basis by the Information Desk which is staffed by LINPRA and serves as an all-in-one point of contact for enquiries. The Secretary of the OC is Head of the Information Desk.
Members of the OC:
- Henrikas Mykolaitis – Chairman of the Organising Committee (LINPRA, The Engineering Industries Association of Lithuania)
- Danguolė Dragūnienė (EP, UAB EUROPARAMA, Lithuania)
- Reijo Tuokko (TUT, Tampere University of Technology, Finland)
- Andrius Vilkauskas (KTU, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania)
- Edward Chlebus (DPIN, Lower Silesian Innovation and Science Park, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland)
- Gediminas Trinkūnas (FIMTP, Science and Technology Park of the Institute of Physics, Lithuania)
- Kęstutis Maknys – Head of Conference Information Desk (LINPRA, The Engineering Industries Association of Lithuania)